BDS2006: Linker - Paths too long?/Define own Alias like $(BDS)

2007-11-15 05:20:13 AM
cppbuilder71
Hello,
just added a new Path to Options->Linker->Path and Defines and got
the following error message:
Assertion failed: ((tmp + count) - begin) < MAX_MSG_LEN, file C:\dev\ilink\ilink\message.c, line 319
I assume all my pathes are too long - is there a way to define
an own Alias like $(BDS)?
Thanks and greetings
Udo

Re:BDS2006: Linker - Paths too long?/Define own Alias like $(BDS)

"Udo Weik" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
is there a way to define an own Alias like $(BDS)?
Go into the IDE's Environment settings. There is a place for doing that.
Gambit