CodeGuard debug paths

Code Guard's Debug Source Path "Ordered List of Directories" truncates or
alters file names after they are added. This may be a path length issue ---
though the behavior is inconsistent.
"C:\Documents and Settings\kmanuele\My Documents\RR\RRUtility" gets broken
into several lines:
"C:\Documents
and
Setting\kmanuele\My
Documents\RR\RRUtility"
The file "C:\Documents and Settings\kmanuele\My Documents\RR\RR12" becomes
"C:\Documents and Settings\kmanuele\My Documents\RR\RR1"
Though the longer file name:
"C:\Documents and Settings\kmanuele\My Documents\RR\RR1213Common" remains
unaltered.
The browser in this tool is also useless.
Kevin

Re:CodeGuard debug paths

If there is no source path it defaults to
"C:\Documents and Settings\Your Name\"
Goto:
Tools->Options->De{*word*81} Options->CodeGear De{*word*81}s
Paths:Debug source path:
<Now enter>
"C:\Documents and Settings\kmanuele\My Documents\RR\RRUtility;
C:\My other source;\\Server\sources_path\"
DO NOT USE:
Tools->CodeGuard Configuration
Debugging Informatin:Source Path:
The above is a red herring. As far as I can tell it is not actually used
for anything.
Hope that helps
Gene