Program cannot run in different pc

Hi all,
I have developed an imaging program, using C++ builder 5.0 to create
the GUI. I have compiled it and I can run it in my pc (C++ builder is
installed), though I cannot just copy my .exe in another pc and run it.
What are the proper actions to do this?
Kind regards,
Sun

Re:Program cannot run in different pc

Hi,
wow I haven't been on this group since 2003, but what!!! - it's going to be
extincted?
Ok, according to your question, do the following:
1. Project->Options->Packages ; under this section uncheck "Build with
runtime packages"
2. Project->Options->Linker ; under this, uncheck "use dynamic RTL"
Now rebuild your application any you should be able to execute it outside
your environment.
Regards,
Sergiusz