context menu seems to block message queue

2005-09-21 10:00:21 PM
cppbuilder61
I'm trying to solve a problem that someone is having with BCB6. They have
downloaded and installed the enterprise trial, so they have the latest
version. It seems that if you create a new application in BCB6, add a timer
and a label to the form, then add this code in the OnTimer event:
static int i = 0;
Label1->Caption = i;
++i;
Then run the app and right-click on the title bar. This makes the counter
stop. I've tried it in my BCB4, and it does not do this.
What could be wrong ?
Jonathan

Re:context menu seems to block message queue

"Jonathan Benedicto" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
I'm trying to solve a problem that someone is having with BCB6.
Maybe this is the wrong group for this, or is there a better group for this
kind of question ?
Jonathan