BCBX pricing...

While there's been a few comments about BCBX pricing, I just noticed
something...
The upgrade product:
C++BuilderX Enterprise Upgrade from any C++Builder / Borland C++ /
Turbo C++
is $1,500.
The full product, is $2,500, a difference of $1k.
You can buy Turbo C++ on the same page for $69.95, which qualifies you for
the upgrade. Could that be intentional? Too bad for the people that go ahead
and buy enterprise before checking the options for getting an upgrade...

Re:BCBX pricing...

Adam Versteegen wrote:

You can buy Turbo C++ on the same page for $69.95, which qualifies you for
the upgrade. Could that be intentional? Too bad for the people that go ahead
and buy enterprise before checking the options for getting an upgrade...

I wouldn't point this out to everyone if I were you :)
Cheers
Russell

Re:BCBX pricing...

Russell Hind wrote:
Adam Versteegen wrote:

>You can buy Turbo C++ on the same page for $69.95, which qualifies you
for
>the upgrade. Could that be intentional? Too bad for the people that go
ahead
>and buy enterprise before checking the options for getting an upgrade...

I wouldn't point this out to everyone if I were you :)
Well I figure 99.9% of people in here are already BCB product users, so it
shouldn't make a huge difference to those on the forums....
To the general public, its our little secret :).

{smallsort}