Re: Stuck on Program

2004-01-27 02:35:53 AM
cppbuilder70
Frederick>>A program that will read 10200 numbers (generated by program from
0000 to 10200 and then imput a request to find and print a particular
number(s) of 4 digets when the digets are adeted together. Ex numbers of
four digets added together that add to ex, 5--26--34 etc,<<
We would love to help you, but we do not do Home Work Assignments.
Try writing the program yourself, then submitting the program to us. Then
we can show you little things that may help you out.
The best way to learn, is to try, the second best way to learn,
is from your mistakes. We will always try to help you through your
mistakes.
Dwayne

Re:Re: Stuck on Program

I need help in writing a portion of a C++ program.
How do I write,
A program that will read 10200 numbers (generated by program from 0000 to 10200 and then imput a request to find and print a particular number(s) of 4 digets when the digets are adeted together. Ex numbers of four digets added together that add to ex, 5--26--34 etc,
..
Thanks

Re:Re: Stuck on Program

I need help in writing a portion of a C++ program.
How do I write,
A program that will read 10200 numbers (generated by program from 0000 to 10200 and then imput a request to find and print a particular number(s) of 4 digets when the digets are adeted together. Ex numbers of four digets added together that add to ex, 5--26--34 , etc....
Thanks

{smallsort}

Re:Re: Stuck on Program

Show what you have. Tell what the problem with it is. People then could
help you fix the problem.
. Ed
news: XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...