Stop posting

2004-07-05 05:40:50 PM
cppbuilder36
Maybe it would be a good idea if everybody stops posting
here in the newsgroup until any new information reaches.
Then eventually the time will come where on of the Borlanders
will dare to post something here.
For me I will switch to "read only" mode on this group,
because any additional post is useless until there is
some new information available.
However entertainment level is still very high here.
Frank.

Re:Stop posting

I can't figure out how to agree without posting

Re:Stop posting

ack wrote:
I can't figure out how to agree without posting
You weren't a Byzantine General in a former life were you ?

{smallsort}

Re:Stop posting

"ack" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
I can't figure out how to agree without posting
Virtual posting Explained:
class BCppBNT: public T42
{
virtual void Post(wstring Text) = 0;
}
class MSPW32P: public BCppBNT
{
void Post(wstring Text)
{
try
{
TUSENETConnection UC = new
TUSENETConnection.microsoft.public.win32.programmer");
UC->Post(AnsiString("Brittany Spears {*word*198}!!!!!!!") + EXGFPHONENUMBER);
UC->Post(Text.c_str());
dieyougravysuckingallocationblock UC;
}
fumble(Explosion& e)
{
ShowMessage("You didn't throw in a ctor did you? This program will self
destruct in oh never mind it already did. If not, you idiot what did you do
now?");
}
}
int main("syntax is for summer students to figure out, when is lunch?");
{
BCppBNT* BCWinkWink = new new MSPW32P;
BCWinkWink->Post("They never had pointers in VB. Mommy.");
//delete BCWinkWink; I like this memory i think I'll keep it
}

Re:Stop posting

"Frank Gruber" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
Maybe it would be a good idea if everybody stops posting
here in the newsgroup until any new information reaches.
Then eventually the time will come where on of the Borlanders
will dare to post something here.

For me I will switch to "read only" mode on this group,
because any additional post is useless until there is
some new information available.

However entertainment level is still very high here.

Frank.
Just one thought: if Borland thinks there is no interest in the product (of
which NG activity is a measure), why in the capitalist world would they
continue to develop the product? If you are looking to "punish" them, this
wont work. IMUO, they are working on a new version and don't want to tell us
about it. Strange, yes. Wimpy, yes. But not unexpected. May be something
abou the various upper-management witch hunts going on right now.
Patrick

Re:Stop posting

I love it. Especially the jibe at VB...

Re:Stop posting

Just one thought: if Borland thinks there is no interest in the product
(of
which NG activity is a measure), why in the capitalist world would they
continue to develop the product? If you are looking to "punish" them, this
wont work. IMUO, they are working on a new version and don't want to tell
us
about it. Strange, yes. Wimpy, yes. But not unexpected. May be something
abou the various upper-management witch hunts going on right now.
I'm very interrested what you arguments are after another six month of
ignorance from Borland. By the way I don't want to punish anybody
in any way. I simply don't like to post anything here only for the reason
that
Borland think's I'm any longer interrested in any of their C++ products
that might come in the future. I'm also not sure if this still applies to
me.
Even if they come out with a new release of BCB what {*word*118} behavour
I have to expect from them afterwards. From me my customers expect a
roadmap where development of the products they use will evolve in the
future and I can only give them a reliable forecast if the suppliers of the
tools my development is based on give the same to me. Borland simply
lacks of this basic requirement.
Oh. shit it's damn hard not to post anything here.
Frank.