Linking Extctrls.obj in Developer Studio 2006.

2007-12-14 02:11:35 AM
cppbuilder68
Hi,
I am new to Borland development and if someone could point me in the direction on this issue, it would be appreciated.
I am trying to port an application written using Borland CBuilder 6.0 to Borland Development Studio. I am currently running into a problem when linking the application where it says
"[Linker Fatal Error] Fatal: Unable to open file 'EXTCTRLS.OBJ'." I note that there was an EXTCTRLS.OBJ in the CBuilder directory in CBuilder 6 but there is not one in the corresponding BDS directory tree after installing Borland Developer Studio. However, I don see an extctrls.dcu file under the BDS folder.
Is there a step I missed in installing BDS? Do I need to change a setting in the project for it recognize the extctrls.dcu file?