Happy New Year to all members of this community...

I wish a Happy New Year to all members of this community.
I also want to thank all the volunteers here, who made cppbuilder
group to survive and stay pretty frequent.
__finally, many thanks to Borland for keeping C++ Builder alive.
--
Best regards,
Vladimir Stefanovic

Re:Happy New Year to all members of this community...

Thank you and I would also like to extend a Happy New Year to all forum
members!
Happy New Year from the Great City of New Orleans!
Shane
www.StumpWare.com

"Shane Stump" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
Thank you and I would also like to extend a Happy New Year to all forum
members!
Same here.
Happy New Year from the Great City of New Orleans!
Has Mr. B's reopened yet? If so, have a big plate of
BBQ shrimp for me.

{smallsort}

Re:Happy New Year to all members of this community...

"Vladimir Stefanovic" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:
I wish a Happy New Year to all members of this community.

I also want to thank all the volunteers here, who made cppbuilder
group to survive and stay pretty frequent.

__finally, many thanks to Borland for keeping C++ Builder alive.

Happy New Year from Lisbon too
Antonio

Re:Happy New Year to all members of this community...

Not yet (last time I checked)!
I will keep checking <BG>!
Happy New Year from New Orleans!
Shane

news:43b53ed9$ XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...
>Thank you and I would also like to extend a Happy New Year to all forum
>members!

Same here.

>Happy New Year from the Great City of New Orleans!

Has Mr. B's reopened yet? If so, have a big plate of
BBQ shrimp for me.

Re:Happy New Year to all members of this community...

"Shane Stump" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
Not yet (last time I checked)!

I will keep checking <BG>!

Happy New Year from New Orleans!

Shane
Same here from a displaced New Orleanian
in Montreal.

"Antonio Felix" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:
Happy New Year from Lisbon too
And from here, on the Greenwich Meridian (but a few miles further north
than Greenwich itself).
Alan Bellingham
--
Team Thai Kingdom
<url:www.borland.com/newsgroups/>Borland newsgroup descriptions

Re:Happy New Year to all members of this community...

2006 with a revitalized C++ is going to be a BLAST!!!!
"Vladimir Stefanovic" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
I wish a Happy New Year to all members of this community.

I also want to thank all the volunteers here, who made cppbuilder
group to survive and stay pretty frequent.

__finally, many thanks to Borland for keeping C++ Builder alive.

--
Best regards,
Vladimir Stefanovic

Re:Happy New Year to all members of this community...

Happy New 2006 Year from Moscow, Russia!
"Vladimir Stefanovic" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >сообщи?сообщила ?новостях
следующе? news:43b5283f$ XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...

"Andrew Fedoseev" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
Happy New 2006 Year from Moscow, Russia!
Happy New Year from Penza, Russia!
всем всег?:)

Re:Happy New Year to all members of this community...

Did I say that this is a greeteng from Serbia...
--

Vladimir Stefanovic wrote:
I wish a Happy New Year to all members of this community.

I also want to thank all the volunteers here, who made cppbuilder
group to survive and stay pretty frequent.

__finally, many thanks to Borland for keeping C++ Builder alive.
Happy New Year too!
--
Rudy Velthuis [TeamB] velthuis.homepage.t-online.de
"Egotist: a person more interested in himself than in me."

Vladimir Stefanovic wrote:
I wish a Happy New Year to all members of this community.
Happy new year from Buenos Aires :)

Re:Happy New Year to all members of this community...

Danila Vershinin wrote:
всем всег?:)

You too :)