SOAP Service Shocker!

2006-03-24 11:41:13 PM
cppbuilder57
Greetings,
I am writing a SOAP service that calls another SOAP service but,
using the WSDL importer creates an interface that is then
directly available to users using MY SOAP server. Can I
prevent this from happening?
EG. I want to write a SOAP server that translates English into
encrypted German (I don't but this is an example). So I create
a new SOAP Server Application with a SOAP Server Interface and
I call the Babelfish SOAP service by using the WSDL importer.
If the user now connects to my DLL using xxx.yyy.com\scripts\xx.dll
they can see MY interface methods AND the Babelfish methods.
Can this be prevented?
Andy