A personal (yet public) thank you

2007-02-17 05:51:53 AM
cppbuilder49
I want to mention that there are two community members who have been
very helpful in QC and helping me find and duplicate publicly aired
issues. Both are volunteer QC sysops, and they have done a great deal of
work to assist me since I joined the CodeGear C++ team.
Roddy Pratt
Leo Seifert
I wish to extend my personal thanks to the two of you.
--
-David Dean
CodeGear C++ QA Engineer

Re:A personal (yet public) thank you

David -
Thanks for that - I nearly skipped it!
I feel that CG are at last acting as if QC is a critical part of their
bug reporting and fixing process. Historically, we've always been told
that QC was important, but the reality in terms of reports opened and
closed never really backed that up. The last twelve months has seen a
BIG change in that. I'm really looking forward to seeing the list of QC
reports fixed with D2007W32 and CPP2007W32...
BTW, Given the Jetsons theme, this made me laugh. Don't tell Rudy...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RUDI (SFW)
www.scarlet.nl/~ivo/sounds_RUDI.au
- Roddy

David Dean wrote:
I wish to extend my personal thanks to the two of you.
<blush>
We're just trying to fill the gap left when you crossed over to the
other side - and between the two of us we may be making some progress.
Thanks to you for helping to keep CodeGear in touch with the users and
for you continued very public presence here.
- Leo

{smallsort}

Re:A personal (yet public) thank you

In article < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >,
"Roddy Pratt" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:
BTW, Given the Jetsons theme, this made me laugh. Don't tell Rudy...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/RUDI (SFW)

www.scarlet.nl/~ivo/sounds_RUDI.au
ROTFL... He posts here from time to time, so I imagine that he'll
read it.
--
-David Dean
CodeGear C++ QA Engineer