Re: Abbreviation of Borland Dev.Studio 2006

2006-04-25 08:17:46 PM
cppbuilder93
At 18:06:53, 24.04.2006, Alex Bakaev [TeamB] wrote:
Kenneth de Camargo wrote:

>I could understand if it involved the Batman suit.

I'm afraid it did.
Huh?
--
Rudy Velthuis [TeamB] rvelthuis.de/
"There is a charm about the forbidden that makes it unspeakably

Re:Re: Abbreviation of Borland Dev.Studio 2006

"Rudy Velthuis [TeamB]" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
At 18:06:53, 24.04.2006, Alex Bakaev [TeamB] wrote:

>Kenneth de Camargo wrote:
>

>>I could understand if it involved the Batman suit.
>
>I'm afraid it did.

Huh?
I don't feel that this line of discussion belongs in this newsgroup.
--
Mark Jacobs
DK Computing

Re:Re: Abbreviation of Borland Dev.Studio 2006

Rudy Velthuis [TeamB] wrote:
Huh?

Isn't there an image of a 10 year old in a Batman suit?
.a

{smallsort}

At 17:26:43, 25.04.2006, Alex Bakaev [TeamB] wrote:
Rudy Velthuis [TeamB] wrote:
>Huh?

Isn't there an image of a 10 year old in a Batman suit?
A 5 year old. praxis-velthuis.de/images/rudyintights.jpg
That was the pic everyone is alluding to, BTW. I am sitting on my
mother's Simca 1000. BUT IT WAS NOT DENTED!
--
Rudy Velthuis [TeamB] rvelthuis.de/
"They say such nice things about people at their funerals that it

Rudy Velthuis [TeamB] wrote:
That was the pic everyone is alluding to, BTW. I am sitting on my
mother's Simca 1000. BUT IT WAS NOT DENTED!

Right! <g>

Rudy Velthuis [TeamB] wrote:
>Statistically non-significant. And all the fielding in bpot added a
>lot more years to your tab. :)

I am as young as I feel. <g>
It seems that sentence became considerably more used after the
introduction of a certain blue pill to the market.
--
Ken
planeta.terra.com.br/educacao/kencamargo/

Re:Re: Abbreviation of Borland Dev.Studio 2006

Yes, Nembutal reduces worries and tribulations so could make you not feel so
old.
. Ed
news: XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...

"Ed Mulroy" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
Yes, Nembutal reduces worries and tribulations so could make you not feel
so old.

. Ed
<g>

Ed Mulroy wrote:
Yes, Nembutal reduces worries and tribulations so could make you not
feel so old.
Not quite what I had in mind, but also applies. :)