Using the D2007 VCL with BCB2006 apps.

2007-03-16 06:28:03 PM
cppbuilder5
I'd like to be able to use the new D2007 VCL with Vista support in apps
built using BCB2006. Can anyone confirm if this is possible or impossible?
- Roddy

Re:Using the D2007 VCL with BCB2006 apps.

In article <45fa7133$ XXXX@XXXXX.COM >, "Roddy" <spam@spam>
wrote:
I'd like to be able to use the new D2007 VCL with Vista support in apps
built using BCB2006. Can anyone confirm if this is possible or impossible?
I'm sorry Roddy, this wasn't in our list of things to try. It is a
really good question, and I'd like to see if it is possible. Have you
already bought D2007, or are you just contemplating a purchase for this
reason?
--
-David Dean
CodeGear C++ QA Engineer