Can memory become fragmented because of Add()/Delete()/Move()

2005-09-29 02:16:12 AM
cppbuilder31
Hi,
(I asked this before, but anwithout answer)
If I have any kind of container, can memory after lots
of time become signifficantly fragmented because of
frequent Add(), Delete(), Move(), etc...?
Can that be seen by some tool?
--
Best regards,
Vladimir Stefanovic

Re:Can memory become fragmented because of Add()/Delete()/Move()

"Vladimir Stefanovic" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
If I have any kind of container, can memory after lots
of time become signifficantly fragmented because of
frequent Add(), Delete(), Move(), etc...?
That depends on which container you are using, and what the container is
actually doing with memory.
Gambit