How Can I Solve " [linker fatal error]Fatal:Expected a Filename " in C++Builder6 ?

2003-09-21 07:52:56 PM
cppbuilder93
How Can I Solve " [linker fatal error]Fatal:Expected a Filename " in
C++Builder6 ?
Thanx .

Re:How Can I Solve " [linker fatal error]Fatal:Expected a Filename " in C++Builder6 ?

Wrong newsgroup. You have posted in the newsgroup for the IDE of the old
Borland C++ and Turbo C++ compilers. C++ Builder newsgroups all have the
word 'cppbuilder' in their name. If your news reader doesn't show you a
list of the newsgroups on this server then look here for a list of them:
info.borland.com/newsgroups
My guess is that this newsgroup is the one you want:
borland.public.cppbuilder.ide
. Ed
news: XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...