circular reference between components in package

2003-12-15 09:03:05 PM
cppbuilder22
Hi,
I have designed a package which includes several useful
components, visual and non visual. Everything works fine on my
own developing machine.
But when I try to open and compile the package on a machine with
a "clean" builder I get error messages. The problem is that on
one components's form another visual component from the same
package is used. When opening the package, BCB can't find the
used component.
Is there any way to get rid of this error? I suppose not. My
solution would be creating more packages and compiling them in
the order of their dependance.
Thanks,
Thomas