Proxies

2003-12-02 10:24:53 AM
cppbuilder84
What is Proxies? Why can't find file proxies.obj when linking

Re:Proxies

wyuangnet wrote:
What is Proxies? Why can't find file proxies.obj when linking

It's a file needed when you create property editors for your components
and you don't have to know what's in it. You just need to add
DesignIde.bpi in the requires list of your Design package.

Re:Proxies

"wyuangnet" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
What is Proxies? Why can't find file proxies.obj when linking
Please read the "What's New in C++Builder" help file, in particular the
"Updating Pascal component design packages" topic. It addresses that error.
Gambit

{smallsort}

Re:Proxies

"OBones" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
You just need to add DesignIde.bpi in the requires list of your Design
package.
It's a little more in involved than that. There is a missing setting in the
BPR file itself as well. See my other reply.
Gambit

Re:Proxies

ok, It's ok, I missed something in Requires.
"Remy Lebeau (TeamB)" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >дʼ

"wyuangnet" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
news: XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...
>What is Proxies? Why can't find file proxies.obj when linking

Please read the "What's New in C++Builder" help file, in particular the
"Updating Pascal component design packages" topic. It addresses that
error.

Gambit

Re:Proxies

We've moved Indy to ST. But we have one user way behind a FW and can only get
out by proxy. ST does not appear to support proxies??? Not even socks?
We can make a fake mapped port over socks with Indy, but ST is in version
7...
Blog: blogs.atozed.com/kudzu

Re:Proxies

AFAIK there is still no proxy server for starteam.

--
Chad Z. Hower (a.k.a. Kudzu) - www.hower.org/Kudzu/

Blog: blogs.atozed.com/kudzu