BDS2006 Installing components (packages) that is visible under Delphi and CPPBuiler projects.

2005-12-25 04:55:11 PM
cppbuilder55
Hi All.
How to create components (packages) that is visible under
Delphi and CPPBuiler projects simultaneously?
If I create Delphi package and install it then it ok but components is visible only under Delphi projects.
If I create CPPBuiler package then I can not install it because IDE say that it CPPBuiler package have unit that already present in Delphi package.
Best regards
Dmitry V. Bolshakov

Re:BDS2006 Installing components (packages) that is visible under Delphi and CPPBuiler projects.

Dmitry Bolshakov wrote:
Hi All.

How to create components (packages) that is visible under
Delphi and CPPBuiler projects simultaneously?
If I create Delphi package and install it then it ok but components is visible only under Delphi projects.
If I create CPPBuiler package then I can not install it because IDE say that it CPPBuiler package have unit that already present in Delphi package.

Best regards
Dmitry V. Bolshakov
There is an option in the project options to create both Delphi and C++
packages. Select that and both the Delphi needed items and the hpp, bpi etc
files will also be built.
--
Jeff Overcash (TeamB)
a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build