CB2007 Linker ignores "Package Name" overrides

Since BCB6 (Delphi packages only in BDS2006) I have been using the "Package
Name" settings in the Project Options to control the resultant BPL's
filename. The settings can be found at "Project | Options | Description |
Package Name". CB2007 seems to use these settings but is not generating the
correct filename.
For my test I created a new package and named it "Test". I set the "LIB
Suffix" property to 100 and built the package. This should have resulted in
a file named "Test100.bpl". Instead Test.bpl was created and then the
compiler shows an error dialog with the text "Can't load package Test100.
The system cannot find the file specified."
I'm running the trial version of CB2007. I don't know if this issue has
been resolved in the current version of CB2007 and would appreciate if
someone could verify before I report this to QC.
- Clayton

Re:CB2007 Linker ignores "Package Name" overrides

I'm running the trial version of CB2007. I don't know if this issue has
been resolved in the current version of CB2007 and would appreciate if
someone could verify before I report this to QC.
It is not fixed in Update 2 and is the same basic
issue reported in QC 50904 (that report mentions
DLL projects, but it is the same failing).
--Craig

Re:CB2007 Linker ignores "Package Name" overrides

Thanks for confirming. I now see the QC report. I don't know why I missed
it in my cursory search. Perhaps because its description didn't use the
terms I had in my head.
- Clayton

{smallsort}