debugging DLLs under XP

2007-06-09 10:19:03 PM
cppbuilder17
Hello All,
I've used BC++ 5.02 for many years for my projects under Win98 and Win 2000
Pro.
Now, on new PC, I've installed Win XP, moved my BC++ 5.02 project and
immediately found, that I can't get control over BreakPoints in DLL modules
in debug mode under IDE. All BreakPoints are UNVERIFIED in any DLL while in
exe modules there are no problems. (Of course, "Genegate debug information"
is On in Compiler, In "Node Attributes" fo DLLs I've use "Dedug Info(FULL)"
Style Sheet.
How to solve this?
Thanks in advance.
Regards,
Ivan

Re:debugging DLLs under XP

Ivan Stepanov wrote:
Hello All,

I've used BC++ 5.02 for many years for my projects under Win98 and Win 2000
Pro.
Now, on new PC, I've installed Win XP, moved my BC++ 5.02 project and
immediately found, that I can't get control over BreakPoints in DLL modules
in debug mode under IDE. All BreakPoints are UNVERIFIED in any DLL while in
exe modules there are no problems. (Of course, "Genegate debug information"
is On in Compiler, In "Node Attributes" fo DLLs I've use "Dedug Info(FULL)"
Style Sheet.

How to solve this?
Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Ivan

Hello,
we had the same problem with BC5.02 or TD32 under WinXP.
I have put up a page about it:
personal.sirma.bg/Jogy/td32.html
Jogy

Re:debugging DLLs under XP

Thank a lot.
Ivan

Hello,

we had the same problem with BC5.02 or TD32 under WinXP.
I have put up a page about it:
personal.sirma.bg/Jogy/td32.html

Jogy

{smallsort}