I don't want to connect ..So continue

2007-10-14 05:39:52 PM
cppbuilder101
Hello,
My application connects to a Linux MySQL server but does not really requires
this connection to run for other functionality.
When I run it, it ask for login parameters Username and Password to the
Linux Server.
If I click cancel, the application closes.
I would like it to continue without the connection
How to ?
Thanks

Re:I don't want to connect ..So continue

The guys who hang out in the database.sqlservers group might have more
insight.

Re:I don't want to connect ..So continue

On Sun, 14 Oct 2007 13:39:52 +0400, "Alain" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >
wrote:
Hello,

My application connects to a Linux MySQL server but does not really requires
this connection to run for other functionality.

When I run it, it ask for login parameters Username and Password to the
Linux Server.

If I click cancel, the application closes.

I would like it to continue without the connection

How to ?

Thanks

this might be related to what method/tools you are using to connect to
the database. If you have the source code and can build it, then you
should be able to evaluate a work around code modification based on
what you see and what tools you are using.
Jeff Kish

{smallsort}