TRACE command

2005-02-24 10:33:23 PM
cppbuilder66
Hi All,
I am new in borland cpp builder 5.5 and
I was wondering if there is any debbuging Macro like TRACE for BCB5.
Thanks,
Simeon

Re:TRACE command

Simeon wrote:
I am new in borland cpp builder 5.5 and
I was wondering if there is any debbuging Macro like TRACE for BCB5.
Do you mean
#define TRACE(flag) printf(#flag "=%d\n", flag)
Or maybe OutputDebugString() is what you want?

Re:TRACE command

Yes, that is the one. I get the details in the log view.
Thank you,
Simeon
"Bob Gonder" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
Simeon wrote:

>I am new in borland cpp builder 5.5 and
>I was wondering if there is any debbuging Macro like TRACE for BCB5.

Do you mean
#define TRACE(flag) printf(#flag "=%d\n", flag)

Or maybe OutputDebugString() is what you want?

{smallsort}