Re: Suggestions for a large projects

2005-12-23 09:17:34 PM
cppbuilder38
Andreas Hausladen wrote:
andy.jgknet.de/cpp/index.php
Excellent, I hadn't seen this until now!
Furthermore, I just tried the newest version of the plugin, and
(contrary to some of my previous experience with it) it works
perfectly. I managed to build a very large project (about 800 forms) in
189 seconds. That's record time! Up till now, my record was somewhere
around 400 and the usual speed was about 600-700. Before using
precompiled headers, it used to take about 30-45 minutes!
Thanks a lot for your help! You ought to sell your code to Borland so
they could include it in C++Builder 2006 patch 2... ;)
--
Best regards,
Jonathan Neve