ANN: Easiest-to-use skin control only for $39, SUISkin 1.0 released!

2004-07-01 02:58:35 AM
cppbuilder34
Sunisoft released its new skin product - SUISkin 1.0!
www.sunisoft.com
SUISkin is the easiest-to-use VCL skin component for Delphi & C++Builder. It
provides you the ability to make skin-supported application automatically.
You will never spend many time on programming skin supports.
The skin files for SUISkin are compatible with SUIPack. So the skin files
can be used not only for SUIPack, but also for SUISkin. That's means, you
can use the professional-UI-designed skins we provided with SUISkin now.
Using SUISkin, you need only:
* One component
* Two properties
* Three steps
One component
SUISkin provides only one component for powerful skin capability. That's
TsuiSkinEngine.
Two properties
TsuiSkinEngine component only have two properties: SkinFile(String) and
Active(Boolean).
Three steps
Only three steps can make your application in skin.
1. Drop a TsuiSkinEngine on the form.
2. Set the SkinFile property to a skin file and set the Active property to
True.
3. Run your application.
That's all.
Then your standard form and controls will be skinned. And if you want to
make it unskinned, just set the Active property of TsuiSkinEngine to False.
The skin files for SUISkin are compatible SUIPack (another skin control from
Sunisoft). And the skins are mostly designed by our UI artists. Please note,
we not only provide the UI controls, but also UI design!
Snapshots of demo:
Longhorn: www.sunisoft.com/skinlib/fthlonghorn.htm
MediaPlayer 10: www.sunisoft.com/skinlib/fthmp10.htm
DeepCyan MDI: www.sunisoft.com/skinlib/images/fth_deepc_mdi.gif
The trial edition for Delphi 5/6/7 and C++Builder 5/6:
www.sunisupp.com/download/suiskintrial.zip
Now purchase SUISkin standard only for $39 USD!
More information please click: www.sunisoft.com