Board index » cppbuilder » New bcc32pch 2.7+ snapshot
New bcc32pch 2.7+ snapshot
2007-01-29 02:32:32 AM
I have uploaded a new development snapshot to
This time the snapshot comes with the full package so you can simply start
the installer instead of copying around single files.
Changes from bcc32pch 2.7 to the current development snapshot:
- The "Abort" button has not worked when local project file options were
- Compiler initialization took very long under BDS 2006
- Added Progressbar for dependency checks.
- Multimonitor support for the compile progress dialog (not for BCB 5)
- User defined bcc32.exe and ilink32.exe failed if they where quoted.
- Empty "-l" parameter was specified under BCB 5/6 when the Bpi/Lib output
directory was empty
- bcc32pch couldn't handle UNC paths
- "Execute after ..." was executed if you compiled one file (Alt+F9)
- BCB 5/6 could not use precompiled headers when the $(BCB) macro was used
in the filename
- The external linker used wrong library files for console application in
- Parameters in "Execute after ..." were wrong. The application name was
inserted as first parameter.