idHTTP1->MaxLineAction Error

I have never used Indy before in BDS so I checked I was using Indy 9 with a
fresh install of BDS2006.
When I try a test compile in order to use the TIdHTTP component I get the
following error
idHTTP1->MaxLineAction "Property MaxLineAction does not exist"
Can anyone talk me through it please.
Thanks as always,
jB

Re:idHTTP1->MaxLineAction Error

"jB" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
I have never used Indy before in BDS so I checked I was
using Indy 9 with a fresh install of BDS2006.
Did you have a previous version of BCB and/or Indy installed before?
When I try a test compile in order to use the TIdHTTP component
I get the following error

idHTTP1->MaxLineAction "Property MaxLineAction does not exist"
That happens when an older version of Indy is being loaded by the IDE. Make
sure that all old version files are removed from the machine and the IDE
search paths are updated properly for the new version.
Gambit