Alias ordering questions

2007-01-11 02:32:55 PM
cppbuilder37
Hi All,
I have a couple of questions about Databases Aliasing. First when I
open Database Desktop and click on Open Table the box at the bottom as a
field called Alias: How do I sort the aliases so that I can have the db
that I want to be at the top? Without of course having to rename
alphabetically in SQL Explorer. Is it possible?
Secondly I have Alias that show up that I thought I had deleted a long
time ago from SQL Explorer and they do not show up in SQL Explorer. How
do I get rid of those aliases. Many thanks.
Eastward.