how to avoid jpeg #error 52 TJPEGImage ?

2004-12-11 03:04:29 PM
cppbuilder70
Is there any way to avoid #error 52 loading a jpeg(*)?
(*) This jpeg results corrupt for TJPEGImage ... but it can be shown in
browsers and other applications. I looking for any way to go round this
problem, also using other library, function, class or everything else.
TIA
--
What the eyes see and the ears hear, the mind believes.

Re:how to avoid jpeg #error 52 TJPEGImage ?