Re: TComboBoxEx, Bug in ItemsEx->Count ????

2003-08-11 07:29:20 PM
cppbuilder48
Seemed my Borland was bugging or something...
After placing a breakpoint after:
int iItems = CB_Layout->ItemsEx->Count;
and having 0 items and inspecting iItems it told me 0 (correct), than when I inspected Count, it
read 1 (fault) and iItems was changed to 1 (fault) as well.. VERY strange,
But it seemes to be gone after restarting Borland... Weird...
Peter

Re:Re: TComboBoxEx, Bug in ItemsEx->Count ????

"Peter Elbertse" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:
Seemed my Borland was bugging or something...
It's the component which is buggy. If you can do without it,
do so. It seems Borland missed the boat with testing this guy
before they released it.
~ JD

Re:Re: TComboBoxEx, Bug in ItemsEx->Count ????

So it seems...
Well, I could manage to work around it luckely. But another thing is the constant dropping down when
clicking on it (which is fired through the onmousedown and onmouseup of the listbox I think)
Thanks!
"JD" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message news:3f3797b7$ XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...

"Peter Elbertse" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:
>Seemed my Borland was bugging or something...

It's the component which is buggy. If you can do without it,
do so. It seems Borland missed the boat with testing this guy
before they released it.

~ JD

{smallsort}