Accessing builder's hidden window

2004-02-10 02:00:03 AM
cppbuilder96
I understand that borland windows applications have a hidden main
window. I am trying to write something that can ignore some of the
messages that windows sends to this application. (in particular I am
trying to ignore the logoff messages that will cause the application
to close when a user logs off. The reason I am doing this is so that
we can use srvany to run this application as a service but the
"hidden" window of the app catches the logoff and causes the program
to terminate even if I ignore this message in the other forms. Is
there some way that builder can allow you to access this window, to
maybe override this behavior?