Re: [Remy] Can i move a pannel outside of the client of the form parent?

2003-12-09 10:44:39 PM
cppbuilder60
sorry but, is it a associate oncreate function?
__fastcall TMyButton::TMyButton(TComponent *Owner)
: TImage(Owner)
why, lots of programmer use this to initialize values or pointers?

Re:Re: [Remy] Can i move a pannel outside of the client of the form parent?

"gif" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
sorry but, is it a associate oncreate function?
I do not understand what you are asking.
__fastcall TMyButton::TMyButton(TComponent *Owner)
: TImage(Owner)

why, lots of programmer use this to initialize values or pointers?
Because that is the correct place to do so. That is the constructor. The
purpose of a constructor is to initialize the class.
What I was referring to earier is the form's OnCreate event, which is very
different from a constructor, although it is triggered in the context of a
constructor (TCustomForm's constructor, actually).
Gambit