Multicolumn Popup Menu

2003-11-28 08:10:52 PM
cppbuilder89
Is there any way to make a TPopupMenu multicolumn? The one I use is getting
rather long but would split nicely into 2 columns.
--
Mark Jacobs
DK Computing

Re:Multicolumn Popup Menu

Set the 'Break' property of the last menu item in a column to
mbBreak/mbBarBreak.
See help file on TMenuItem::Break for more details
--
Rgds Pete
GenHelp: The Component Writers Help Authoring package
"Mark Jacobs" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
Is there any way to make a TPopupMenu multicolumn? The one I use is
getting
rather long but would split nicely into 2 columns.

Re:Multicolumn Popup Menu

Flipping fantastic! That worked a treat. Many thanks.
<Begin Rant>
I have read some of the postings here and elsewhere. It is quite worrying
that VCL may go the same way as OWL did. As soon as anyone invents a good
framework, Microsoft come along and shaft it, either through bribes or
commercial sabotage. Mind you, I have not met any application requirement
that I couldn't program with BCB5 Pro. We'll see what the future may bring.
Let's hope there will always be an alternative to the over-bloated XML, .NET
and C# nonsense being foisted upon us Windows platform developers. I mean,
SQL server can't even handle databases with more than 128 fields in them -
that really is {*word*99}, and the latest version of Excel still cannot handle
more than 255 columns! Microsoft seem intent on putting out software that
allows you to do only so much before limitations cripple your productivity.
Try a large website design in Microsoft Home Publisher, for instance - after
20 pages, it falls over! CBX is a disappointment, much like CB6 with its
bugs.
<End Rant>
--
Mark Jacobs
DK Computing

news: XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...
>Is there any way to make a TPopupMenu multicolumn? The one I use is
getting
>rather long but would split nicely into 2 columns.

{smallsort}