Should I post this in .graphics perhaps?

2003-12-11 05:35:03 AM
cppbuilder34
Elina.

Re:Should I post this in .graphics perhaps?

As per Borland's newsgroup guidelines (www.borland.com/newsgroups),
please put your questions in the *body* of your messages, not the *subject*.
To answer your question - no, this is not a graphics issue. This is the
correct group for what you are asking about.
Gambit

Re:Should I post this in .graphics perhaps?

As per Borland's newsgroup guidelines (www.borland.com/newsgroups),
please put your questions in the *body* of your messages, not the
*subject*.
Didn't know that.
To answer your question - no, this is not a graphics issue. This is the
correct group for what you are asking about.
Ok, let's hope.

{smallsort}