I get a linker error unable to fine file VCLDB50.LIB

2004-02-28 08:49:38 PM
cppbuilder80
I downloaded the 60 day trial version of C++Borland 6.0 and I cant compile anything. Not even a blank form. I get a linker error unable to fine file VCLDB50.LIB. I reinstalled, I have done a search on my drive and found no such file or directory. I have searched the Borland code and fount the call in :
<LIBRARIES value="vcldb50.lib Vclbde50.lib Vcl50.lib bdertl.lib vcldb.lib dbrtl.lib rtl.lib vcl.lib"/>
<SPARELIBS value="vcl.lib rtl.lib dbrtl.lib vcldb.lib bdertl.lib Vcl50.lib Vclbde50.lib vcldb50.lib"/>
if I comment out these lines the compile crashes.
I would appreciate any help