Re: TRegistry, Change in - Correction

2004-08-15 12:05:45 PM
cppbuilder77
Sorry! There is _no_ change from BCB4 ->BCB6 for TRegistry as I did report.
The code didn't work at first. Then the De{*word*81} displayed values only for local but not for public vars. I don't know why. But now the De{*word*81} displays values for public vars too. All problems are solved.
Regards
Michael
< XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:

BCB4 ->BCB6

Hi,

in BCB4 TRegistry::ReadInteger() stores an int value of a key to a _public_ variable as expected.

In BCB6 the same line of code stores always NULL to a _public_ variable but the correct int value if the variable is made local.

Why this change? That was hard to find out. Or is there any important reason for this change?

Regards + TIA

Michael