Components uninstall.

Hi all,
I would like to uninstall an entire component pallete.
How can I do that ?
Thanks in advance.
Jayme.

Re:Components uninstall.

"Jayme Jeffman Filho" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
I would like to uninstall an entire component pallete.
How can I do that ?
Remove all of the packages that belong to that palette.
Gambit

Re:Components uninstall.

Hello Remy,
It's very nice to talk to you again. Thank you very much.
I did what you've suggested before having read to your message and
I found out that doing that the components were uninstalled.
Don't you think C++Builder should have a friendlier way of manage the
component palette ? And also an option to extend the computer
administrator profile to the other users like other software do ?
Here, where I'm working we would like to have the same C++Builder
profile to all users and the only way we found out to do this was to copy
the "HKEY_CURRENT_USER \ Software \Borland \C++Builder" register
key to all users.
Regards.
Jayme.
"Remy Lebeau (TeamB)" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >escreveu na mensagem

"Jayme Jeffman Filho" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
news: XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...

>I would like to uninstall an entire component pallete.
>How can I do that ?

Remove all of the packages that belong to that palette.

Gambit

{smallsort}