Menu drawing

2008-03-27 08:41:24 PM
cppbuilder104
Hello all,
Anyone know how to override menu drawing so that the icon area of the
menu item is in grey and the text area is white. I find it looks way
better like that. I have a component which does it XPMenu, but I want to
try avoid using third party stuff.
Regards,

Re:Menu drawing

Tharun Pillay < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:
Hello all,

Anyone know how to override menu drawing so that the icon area of the
menu item is in grey and the text area is white. I find it looks way
better like that. I have a component which does it XPMenu, but I want to
try avoid using third party stuff.

Regards,
Hi Tharun,
Take a look in the help file for the TMenu::OwnerDraw property.
That should get you going in the right direction.
-Terry