TFastLineSeries problem!

2008-04-20 11:03:35 PM
cppbuilder58
Hi,everyone,
Today I installed BDS2007(I use bcb),I have seen a example on the
www.teechart.net,
It's great! I wanna draw a faster lines using TFastLineSeries.I noticed
there are serval properties in the example,such as,
Chart1.Axes.FastCalc:=True, and AutoRepaint = false, but there is no example
code with the BDS2007(Maybe I do not find it).
I wanna do this.
Drawing lines,use a timer,and deleting{*word*128}point,anding new point at the
end of the line circularly .
Thanks
Tony

Re:TFastLineSeries problem!

yuxing < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:
It's great! I wanna draw a faster lines using TFastLineSeries.I noticed
there are serval properties in the example,such as,
Chart1.Axes.FastCalc:=True, and AutoRepaint = false, but there is no example
code with the BDS2007(Maybe I do not find it).
And I guess nothing comes up with you press F1? What version of TChart?
I don't even have an Axes property, let alone a FastCalc property.
I wanna do this.
Drawing lines,use a timer,and deleting{*word*128}point,anding new point at the
end of the line circularly .
I'd try adding all your plots, but zoom into the section of interest. Then
using the chart's pan functions to scroll through the data.
--
*--------------------------------------------------------*
| ^Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool^ |

Heath Raftery < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:
yuxing < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:
>It's great! I wanna draw a faster lines using TFastLineSeries.I noticed
>there are serval properties in the example,such as,
>Chart1.Axes.FastCalc:=True, and AutoRepaint = false, but there is no example
>code with the BDS2007(Maybe I do not find it).

And I guess nothing comes up with you press F1? What version of TChart?
I don't even have an Axes property, let alone a FastCalc property.

>I wanna do this.
>Drawing lines,use a timer,and deleting{*word*128}point,anding new point at the
>end of the line circularly .

I'd try adding all your plots, but zoom into the section of interest. Then
using the chart's pan functions to scroll through the data.
I mean "all you points"!
--
*--------------------------------------------------------*
| ^Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool^ |
| Heath Raftery, HRSoftWorks _\|/_ |
*______________________________________m_('.')_m_________*

{smallsort}

Re:TFastLineSeries problem!

Heath Raftery < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:
Heath Raftery < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:
>yuxing < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:
>>It's great! I wanna draw a faster lines using TFastLineSeries.I noticed
>>there are serval properties in the example,such as,
>>Chart1.Axes.FastCalc:=True, and AutoRepaint = false, but there is no example
>>code with the BDS2007(Maybe I do not find it).
>
>And I guess nothing comes up with you press F1? What version of TChart?
>I don't even have an Axes property, let alone a FastCalc property.
>
>>I wanna do this.
>>Drawing lines,use a timer,and deleting{*word*128}point,anding new point at the
>>end of the line circularly .
>
>I'd try adding all your plots, but zoom into the section of interest. Then
>using the chart's pan functions to scroll through the data.

I mean "all you points"!
argh, I give up. Mondays <rolls eyes>
--
| ^Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool^ |
| Heath Raftery, HRSoftWorks _\|/_ |

Re:TFastLineSeries problem!

And I guess nothing comes up with you press F1? What version of TChart?
I use BDS2007, the version of Teechart is 7.10 which publiced with BDS2007.
Thanks for your reply.
tony