CORBA BCB6 and Kylix C++

2004-01-18 10:00:40 PM
cppbuilder39
I know that this may not be the right group to ask this question but
"borland.public.corba" group seems to have no activity.
My apologies.
As C++ user of this group you may know the answers to following questions
(A) Is it "practically" possible to use Kylix C++ to develop CORBA
applications in Linux ?
(B) Is there any CORBA demo code in Kylix C++ ?
(C) How portable would be a CORBA application developed in BCB6 to be
moved into Linux via Kylix C++?
(D) Is there any gossip that Kylix C++ 4 will be comming out?
(E) Do you also have the same feeling as I do that Borland seems to
abandoned the Kylix ?
(F) For the SW development in Linux what alternatives available to Kylix
C++ (visual development environment)?

Re:CORBA BCB6 and Kylix C++

<CORBA>wrote:
I know that this may not be the right group to ask this question but
"borland.public.corba" group seems to have no activity.
My apologies.

As C++ user of this group you may know the answers to following questions
(A) Is it "practically" possible to use Kylix C++ to develop CORBA
applications in Linux ?
I have not tried it yet, but have you looked at the Corba wizards in Builder
X? I would think Builder X would be more xplatform.