Search Auto-Complete...

2003-08-30 06:54:34 AM
cppbuilder92
The CPPB 6 IDE Search has auto-complete, for anything you type in,
against near anything have ever typed in. I like the ability to scroll through
the combo box to find the previous searches, but the auto-complete
annoys me. I am not a touch typist, so... I know the correct solution is
to become one, but I have been doing this for 25 years. Old dogs, you
know? I find that it does not find things I think it should and Doh! it has
gotten me again.
Is there anyway to disable it?
--
Paul Maia
www.fn-Software.Com

Re:Search Auto-Complete...

Paul Maia,
Is there anyway to disable it?

No but it has been reported on QC for some time and I believe was
removed in D7.
Andrue Cope
[Bicester, UK]