address watch and data watch menus are always ghosted, why? (repost)

2004-01-04 08:21:53 PM
cppbuilder83
Hi all,
I know I asked this before but I didn't see any replies?
My menus for address watch and data watch are ghosted and so is `Break
When Changed' etc. Anyone know why? I've used these things in the past,
it seems like not that long ago but it could have been quite a while.
Anyway what's up?
Thanks in advance as always....
Bruce
www.westbrookent.com

Re:address watch and data watch menus are always ghosted, why? (repost)

I'm using BCB v6 sp4. What are you using? If you are not using the latest sp level
for the BCB version you have then you ought to go install it.
For me Address Breakpoint and Data Breakpoint are ghosted when I am not running but
they are not greyed out when running. Are you running when you see this?
Bruce Larrabee wrote:

Hi all,

I know I asked this before but I didn't see any replies?

My menus for address watch and data watch are ghosted and so is `Break
When Changed' etc. Anyone know why? I've used these things in the past,
it seems like not that long ago but it could have been quite a while.

Anyway what's up?

Thanks in advance as always....

Bruce

www.westbrookent.com

Re:address watch and data watch menus are always ghosted, why? (repost)

Randall,
You are absolutely correct! Thanks for the help!
Laters, Bruce

{smallsort}