[BCB6] Line number as return value

2004-01-26 07:13:14 PM
cppbuilder42
Hi,
Is it possible to pass a line number as a return value / error code so that
I know where in my code the program has crashed? I'm hoping this is possible
as a compiler option or such but I cannot find anything about this in the
manual.
Thanks in advance,
Peter

Re:[BCB6] Line number as return value

On Mon, 26 Jan 2004 12:13:14 +0100, Peter Venis wrote:
Is it possible to pass a line number as a return value / error code so that
I know where in my code the program has crashed? I'm hoping this is possible
as a compiler option or such but I cannot find anything about this in the
manual.
return __LINE__;
--
Andrue Cope
[Bicester UK]

"Andrue Cope" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
On Mon, 26 Jan 2004 12:13:14 +0100, Peter Venis wrote:

>Is it possible to pass a line number as a return value / error code so
that
>I know where in my code the program has crashed? I'm hoping this is
possible
>as a compiler option or such but I cannot find anything about this in
the
>manual.

return __LINE__;
--