BCB3 and Softice, boundschecker?

Anyone know if BCB3 works with the Builder versions of Softice and
Boundschecker?

Robert Chafer

Re:BCB3 and Softice, boundschecker?

I use Win/Ice with BCB3 without any problems. All you have to do is
select *.tds file in the loader32 open dialog ( *.tds is not in the list
of possible file types, but you still can select it using regular means
).

Actually, in my case, Win/Ice gives better debug support for the
BCB3-built apps than for MSC ones. In case of MSC I miss more than half
of my local vars, this is not displayed properly, etc.

Alex

Robert Chafer wrote:

> Anyone know if BCB3 works with the Builder versions of Softice and
> Boundschecker?

> Robert Chafer

Other Threads