BDS2006 Help Problem

2006-02-05 01:29:23 AM
cppbuilder5
Is something missing in the Help function?
For example, when I open Help and then search the Index for "idle
processing", it opens information on Idle Loop Processing. In the
first paragraph, OnIdle is highlighted as a link.
But when I click OnIdle, I get "The page cannot be displayed".
What's going on? Is something missing from my installation of BDS?

Re:BDS2006 Help Problem

The help is extremely bad!!
Use the help from a previous version like most of us are doing.