Hyper threading problem

2006-02-18 03:57:04 AM
cppbuilder3
Hi All,
I have a problem with an unstable DLL, when hyper-threading are enabled on
the PC. It is a DLL created in C+ Builder 6.0, the DLL are using the Async.
comport from turbo power
Is there anyone who can give me an hint to solve this problem ? Maybe there
is a compiler switch or something like that.
Br
Per

Re:Hyper threading problem

"Per Bøgebjerg" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
I have a problem with an unstable DLL, when hyper-threading
are enabled on the PC.
Can you provide more specific details? What exactly is happening?
Gambit

Re:Hyper threading problem

I see some Access violation and some times windows XP crash and make blue
screen.
Regards
Per

news:43f6299f$ XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...

>I have a problem with an unstable DLL, when hyper-threading
>are enabled on the PC.

Can you provide more specific details? What exactly is happening?

Gambit

{smallsort}