DLL ???

2007-03-09 03:15:52 AM
cppbuilder12
I have a dll that is linked dynamically with LoadLibrary().
why I can't load my own dll when try to debug. When I run the program
outside IDE is OK.
What I do wrong ?

Re:DLL ???

"DPJ" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
I have a dll that is linked dynamically with LoadLibrary().
why I can't load my own dll when try to debug. When I run the
program outside IDE is OK.
What I do wrong ?

What error code does LoadLibrary() return?
--
Bruce

Re:DLL ???

it's NULL
Użytkownik " Bruce Salzman" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >napisa?w wiadomości

"DPJ" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
news: XXXX@XXXXX.COM ...
>I have a dll that is linked dynamically with LoadLibrary().
>why I can't load my own dll when try to debug. When I run the program
>outside IDE is OK.
>What I do wrong ?

What error code does LoadLibrary() return?

--
Bruce

{smallsort}

Re:DLL ???

"DPJ" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
it's NULL
That is not what Bruce was asking for. What does GetLastError()
return when LoadLibrary() fails?
Gambit

Re:DLL ???

"DPJ" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
I have a dll that is linked dynamically with LoadLibrary().
why I can't load my own dll when try to debug.
Are you specifying a full path to the DLL or a relative path? You
should always use full paths.
Gambit