BCB6: Debug mode

2007-08-18 06:50:24 PM
cppbuilder29
Hi
i need to detect if my program is running under the de{*word*81} or not (i need
to disable some automatic features when debugging)
I have tried to use
if(DebugHook==0)
{
code to execute in normal mode only
}
Launching the program in the ide, in debug mode, the code is executed.
Exiting the ide and launching it, the behaviour is the same.
Any idea?
Thank you.
Fabrizio

Re:BCB6: Debug mode

Fabrizio Villanova wrote:
i need to detect if my program is running under the de{*word*81} or not (i need
Google detect debug
www.stillhq.com/aus-dotnet/archives2/msg03474.html
www.honeynet.org/papers/bots/botnet-code.html

Re:BCB6: Debug mode

In article <46c6ceeb$ XXXX@XXXXX.COM >,
"Fabrizio Villanova" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote:
I have tried to use

if(DebugHook==0)
<qc.codegear.com/wc/qcmain.aspx>
This bug was not fixed until BDS 2006 Update 2. The workaround (as
has been pointed out) is to use: IsDe{*word*81}Present()
--
-David Dean
CodeGear C++ QA Engineer

{smallsort}