BCB2006-Project --> BCB2007

2007-07-25 03:24:46 PM
cppbuilder18
I converted an existing project from BCB2006 to BCB2007. The
conversation worked fine, but when I want (in the converted project) to
insert an existing frame in a form I get the message that there aren't
any existing frames in this project. But the frames exists. I can open
them. Any suggestions?

Re:BCB2006-Project --> BCB2007

I have solved it; I removed all frames from the project and inserted it
then again. So it works...
riweber schrieb:
I converted an existing project from BCB2006 to BCB2007. The
conversation worked fine, but when I want (in the converted project) to
insert an existing frame in a form I get the message that there aren't
any existing frames in this project. But the frames exists. I can open
them. Any suggestions?

Re:BCB2006-Project --> BCB2007

Once again. BCB2007 "forget" the Frames. I wanted to insert a existing
Frame (TFrame) into a new created TForm. Now BCB2007 again says that
there are no frames in this project. Any suggestions and workarounds?
riweber schrieb:
I converted an existing project from BCB2006 to BCB2007. The
conversation worked fine, but when I want (in the converted project) to
insert an existing frame in a form I get the message that there aren't
any existing frames in this project. But the frames exists. I can open
them. Any suggestions?

{smallsort}

Re:BCB2006-Project --> BCB2007

riweber wrote:
I converted an existing project from BCB2006 to BCB2007. The
conversation worked fine, but when I want (in the converted project)
to insert an existing frame in a form I get the message that there
aren't any existing frames in this project. But the frames exists. I
can open them. Any suggestions?
This issue is already in QC.
--
Alex