How do I turn off XP Themes so that TLabel is not loaded as Transparent true.

2008-01-10 05:36:22 AM
cppbuilder35
When I open a form in BDS2007 the TLabel Transparent property is set to true
which I understand is set that way because Themes is enabled in Windows XP.
How do I turn the Themes in XP off?
Larry Griffiths

Re:How do I turn off XP Themes so that TLabel is not loaded as Transparent true.

Another "Never mind".
Our resident Guru stopped Windows XP theme services.
The TLabels then get loaded as Transparent = false when the form is opened
in the Designer.
We then save the form so it will always have a value for the Transparent
property in the .dfm file ( Transparent = true or Transparent = false )
Our forms do not have a Transparent property in the .dfm file currently so
the Transparent property will get set depending upon whether Windows XP
Theme services is started.