CodeGuard in C++ Builder 2007

2008-02-01 05:05:15 PM
cppbuilder17
Hi,
Is CodeGuard still included/supported in C++ Builder 2007?
In my IDE, I can't find the usual CodeGuard project options (as I had in
previous versions). There is codeguardide100.bpl in the bin directory,
so I guess it should be available.
Is this something wrong with my installation? Is there something I can
do manually to add it in?
Any advise would be appreciated.
Tks - Adrian.

Re:CodeGuard in C++ Builder 2007

Look in Project ->Options ->C++ Compiler ->Debugging for per-project
settings. "Project ->Options" is also accessible by pressing Alt-F7 or
right-clicking on the build configuration in the project manager and
pressing "Edit...".
You can also set general CodeGuard settings in Tools ->CodeGuard
Configuration.

Re:CodeGuard in C++ Builder 2007

Hi Jason,
Ok - thanks a lot for that; much appreciated.
- Adrian.
Jason Cipriani wrote:
Look in Project ->Options ->C++ Compiler ->Debugging for per-project
settings. "Project ->Options" is also accessible by pressing Alt-F7 or
right-clicking on the build configuration in the project manager and
pressing "Edit...".

You can also set general CodeGuard settings in Tools ->CodeGuard
Configuration.

{smallsort}

"Adrian Mercieca" < XXXX@XXXXX.COM >wrote in message
Is CodeGuard still included/supported in C++ Builder 2007?
Yes. I just installed an updated version of Studio 2007 the other night and
CodeGuard was listed in the install options.
Gambit